Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Title

There is a book Called Journey to the End of Night, people read The Catcher in the Rye everyday 10/10 of you who read this blog say it is ur fave book but none of u even heard of this book and I am sure that Salinger himself read this book before writing his book about a damn rich kid who is fucked up in his head but Salinger book is good I surely admit cuz it gives us what we want to read...ahh whatever I told one of my friends about this book and how I love the title and I find it amazing. she said the title sounds like a soap opera maybe she is right...
the title might be very meaningful to me but to her it is nothing more than a title of a soap opera. I read this book when I was 15 and I waited for this book for so long... In fact I wanted to read it when I was 12 but my mom said it is very depressing u may not want to read it and then it took me 3 years to have the courage to start reading the book. but I must say this book is not among my fav books at all I just love the title.. I am crazy yeah?

No comments: