Friday, September 11, 2009

Nostalgia

Ties: i remember my late grandfather had a closet full of ties in different styles colours textures materials some of them had their own boxes one was in a crystal box i could not reach the ties i was so little i was only four i remember i use to climb his tie closet and it wasnt easy for me i woud take the ties out and i could never put them back. he would always put them back himself i would always ask him to tie a tie for me. i remember i liked the skinny ties he would do it for me when he died i remember i asked my dad to do it for menow i have my own tie collection i have more than 30 ties i never wear ties but i keep buying them ... i have LV ties Etro Dior Lanvin Armani GF i even have one of my grandfathers handmade ties i have soprani signature pink tie i have roccobarocco Salvatore Ferragamo pucci fendi versace prada and yet i never wear ties i do wear ties once a year maybe but i take it off after 10 min i can never stand them to be honest tho i know all kind of knots windosr half windsor agnelli prat knot and so on i can never get it perfectly not even a four in hand i can never get it the way he use to.so why do i still buy them ?

No comments: