Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello Darkness

Hi there,

I had a great start i had a good day but now i dont feel as good?! !why is that so ?!
I want to smoke so bad .. i have to lose weight my waist is down to 32 now from 34 i have to reach 31 before i can go back for a modeling contract. I have had a contract before but then i gave up i just could nt live like that.. two of my friends are in the same modeling agency Marcus and Piere. last time i did it was 2 years ago.. the truth is for the first time in a long time i feel like i need money and for some reason i feel poor well i have 40 k in my account but i am suppose to keep it and stuff lol i dont remember what i am suppose to do .. anyways i havent bought much this year the last time i did major winter shopping was two w ago now i need to do some shopping and god there is so much i want the most expensive thing i have in mind is this gucci coat. ok here is the thing i know a great coat lasts u a long time.. i had one it worked well for the past three years but i cant decide if i want to buy it.. i am pretty boring right now
i hate myself i am cynical crazy angry and just unbearable as we speak so please keep urself out of my way..
when i was younger my mom told me if you really love somebody it is impossible for that person not to love you. I guess she really believed what she told me, but it was so untrue.
عکسها با دهن کجی بهم می گن
چشم امید و بِبُر از آسمون
روزا با هم دیگه فرقی ندارن
بوی کهنگی میدن تمومشون

No comments: